Teaching practice

Teaching practice weekly Reflection
16 jan
Week 3- monday to saturday

REFLECTION ON SCHOOL EXPERIENCE 
 As usual we reached school right at 9 15 am everyday of third week of teaching practice and then signed our register.The very first day of third week was pleasant start for us because we the teacher trainees sung the morning prayer. On that day I had a period in 9 A2 division in second hour, and third hour in 8th standard. it was our duty to checking the temperature of students and serving lunch to them that day. In second day, unfortunately there was no classess due to the strike. In third day, I had first period in 9 th standard but i could not take class because the school was conducting the JRC exam for 9th standard. So I stayed in the room alloted to us along with our team and done the works to be done. In fourth day I had no period so i stayed in the classroom and wrote the record works. In fourth period i went for an observation class of Harilekshmi , teacher trainee from natural science.she took the topic named" external structure of kidney" using of activity method. she did really well. In fifth day there was no classess because of 'thaiponkal'. In Sixth day, that is Saturday was also working day in our school. That day I had no period so i stayed in the classroom alloted to us and done the works to be done. It was our duty to checking temperature of students and serving lunch for them that day. This week was productive to us.

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work 1

science day